Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A summer vacation full of fun

hey every one mom dad and I are at Laura's house now and we are going to go to a water park today.Ella has grown so big that she can sit up,roll over,eat baby food and she can go to the water park today! summer is on and almost over Jacob has almost been out on his mission for a year now and i am so excited that he will get home in a little over are year.
we drove here from San Diego and let me tell you if the cops had driven by we may have been ticketed. mom was going over 80 to get past cars and we were laughing alot. But the really sad part of the story is that I lost 2 nice sketching pencils in between the front 2 seat of the car where it is impossible to get them.
well Ella will wake up soon so see you later.

more later
Elizabeth

1 comments:

Laura said...

Whoa Mom. That is kinda crazy about the speeding. You know what Jacob would say. "Relax Mommy, Relaaaaaaxxxx." I guess you weren't listening to the "It's alright song" Though I have to say I did hear a rumor that 80 wasn't the fastest you went. wink wink, nudge nudge, :D