Sunday, January 3, 2010

winter break

Good winter morning all. Mom, Dad, and I just got back from vacation this week from visiting David and Kim. we were there for christmas and I got my new scriptures!!!!!! It was really cool to see chase and brinny so excited and to watch them instead of being watched. they got these bank things for there money and a game there was more but I forgot. I on the other hand had no I dea that I was going to have as many gifts as I did. I thought I would only have like 2 or 3 but I had lik10 or 11. I was so amazed... I got a sewing kit, stickers for the wall, 3 amazing books, perfume, and 2 NEW NANCY DREW GAMES!! not only did I get a sewing kit but stuff to go inside. mom and dad had tons of gifts too.
It is now january and the parties and junk food are gone. we are all sick and I have a stuffy nose
more later
Elizabeth <3

0 comments: